- How and when did you first begin working at Sutherland?
I started working for Sutherland on July 9, 2007. At that time, a relative was also working for the company.
- What drives and motivates you to give your best each day?
My hard work being acknowledged and appreciated makes it easy to give 100% each day.
- What are your top three most important accomplishments here at Sutherland?
I think my most important accomplishments must be the fact that I could work in different departments learning new things, and being able to make it to 10 years with the company.
- Have you held multiple positions at Sutherland? If so, how did you get from where you started, to where you are now?
When I first started working for the company, I had no experience in healthcare. I put my all into making sure I learned different things and giving it my best. Since then, I have worked in three different departments, starting from the self-pay call center to now being a biller in the billing department.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Sutherland?
My favorite thing about working at Sutherland is the fact that a job well done is always acknowledge and rewarded.
- Do you think there is growth potential for people who want to advance their career at Sutherland?
I truly believe if someone is interested in learning new things, and willing to take on additional responsibilities, there is room for growth at Sutherland. I, myself, am an example.
- What would be your advice to someone wanting to work at Sutherland?
My advice would be to learn as many new things as possible and always be willing to assist. Also, take on new responsibilities in different projects that are available, and give 100% in everything that you do. Your great work will be recognized!
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.