- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland on August 31, 2015. There was a job fair and I applied for three different job opportunities and got this one.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm…. but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
Providing for my kids, keeping a roof over their head, and transportation gives me that drive to get up every day.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three accomplishments are overcoming objections, learning to build stronger rapport, and gaining a work family.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
The managers in general have made a huge impact on my career because they drive me to be the best.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
Be open to constructive criticism, work your schedule, and enjoy what you do.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland stands out the most because we celebrate every month and the opportunity is there to move around if interested.
- What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
I love that this job takes into consideration that I have kids and I am a working mother.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself in Human Recourses with the company.
- What do you do outside of work?
I am a full-time mother, so my work is hardly ever done.
- What three words best describe you?
Dependable, strategic, and analytical are the three words that best describe me.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
I love to bring cheese crackers, Honey Buns, and oatmeal cookies with water and coffee to work.