- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started at Sutherland in October 2014.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
Every day gives you another opportunity to reach for the goal you set.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
My advice to someone who wants to work at Sutherland would be to focus and always be driven by success.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland stands out from previous employers because of better treatment and better salary.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit England. I have always liked England. I like their culture and sporting activities.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself being the Workforce Manager for a business process transformation company.
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I play and watch sports, and also spend time with the family.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are jovial, relaxed, and focused.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
I love Tea Biscuits and bring them to work!
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be to make people return from being dead.