- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started at Sutherland in January 2017.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
My sense of responsibility to myself and those that depend upon me is what gets me up in the morning.
- Tell us something about Sutherland or your role specifically that others may not know.
I am now a Licensed Insurance Agent for property and casualty in 42 states!
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three most important accomplishments are passing the insurance exam, keeping a great quality score, and getting a 100% on MSATS two months in a row.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
Antoinette Pittman has made the biggest impact on my career. She has encouraged me when things got difficult. Her drive has pushed me to do more.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
Come on! We could use some help with these double chats at night!
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland seems to be an all-inclusive environment.
- What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
Assisting the members of my program.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit Dubai. I’d like to see what type of calls and chats they receive and help smooth out any bumps in the road.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
“Never let them see you sweat!”
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself in a management role at Sutherland in my program.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are spirited, beautiful, and hilarious.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be flying.