- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland because I had too much free time between classes during my second year of university. This was in 2014.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
My desire for success and for all that dwells around me.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
Being promoted within my first six months, being the top agent for an entire quarter, and winning three Platinum Value Awards within the same year are my top accomplishments at Sutherland.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
Karado Roberts has made the biggest impact on my career at Sutherland. He was my trainer and from the start, the methods that were presented have enabled me to be even greater at my work.
- What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
I get to empower individuals looking to progress in their career.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
You can never solve a problem on the level at which it was created.
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I look for other ways to take myself to a higher level and just chill with friends.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are confident, well dressed, and smooth.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
The ability to read minds would be my one superpower.