- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland through a job fair in February 2017.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
Be persistent, show enthusiasm to learn, and have confidence in yourself that you can do it.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
Albert Ham Chi, Hiba Jibril, Rola Kassem, Chelsi Daudlin, Tariq A Khan, and Wissam Harris Galayini have made the biggest impact on my career. They are an amazing team of experts who always encourages you in your effort to learn new skills and achieve your goals.
- What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
What I love the most about my role at Sutherland is resolving the issues that customers or Technicians in the field or on premises come across, and showing that I can help them with that.
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I take care of my family and friends.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be solving problems.