- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland through a recruiting officer located in Kingston. I started training on August 29, 2016.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
My baby girl is my biggest motivator in my life. Since I’ve known I was pregnant, she has always been my motivation to get up and do what I have to do to ensure that she lives a comfortable life.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve received at work is to never settle and always push to become better than my current situation.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself completing my degree, graduating with distinction for Human Resource Management, and hopefully am able to earn a career with Sutherland in the HR department.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would love to visit Colombia, mostly to experience their culture but also to visit one of the Sutherland sites.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland has a great environment with very friendly team members and a lot of professionalism.
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I mostly spend time with my family at home.
- What three words best describe you?
I am considerate, strong-willed and a people-person.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
I love Oreos and milk, and rice and peas with stewed beef.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would love to have the ability to run faster than bolt himself.