- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
My friends work at Sutherland, and they told me to apply online, so I did. Two days after I applied, I received a phone interview and then I was called in for a face-to-face interview, which I did pass. Then, I started at Sutherland in October 2016.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm …but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
First, I have a son and he’s one of the main reasons why I get up each day and work as hard as I can, because all I want to do is see him live a happy life. Second, I hope to further my education.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In the next five years, I hope to be in the Jamaica Constabulary Force.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that describe me are hardworking, god fearing and blessed.
- What makes Sutherland stand out most from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland cares about their employees and treats everyone equally.
- What do you do outside of work?
I love to spend time with my child and family, and I also love to go out with friends and have a great time.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”