- What do you do outside of work?
I like to spend time with my daughter and close friends, and watch my favorite movies and TV series.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are determined, ambitious, and helpful.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
My favorite snacks to bring to work are Welch’s Gummy Fruit Snacks.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would want the power of instant teleportation. I like to travel, and this superpower would enable me to do so. I would also be able to visit loved ones in the blink of an eye.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit Dubai, as I have heard it’s a beautiful country, and I would like to visit this location for myself.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In 5 years, I see myself still at Sutherland and in a Senior Team Manager position, helping to mold and shape future leaders.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”