- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
It was November of 2016, and my wife and I were looking for work. She conveyed to me that there was a job fair coming up, if I wanted to join her. I did not at all feel like going, however,
like every good spouse, she convinced me. I was at the Sutherland table in front of a nice lady, and I casually answered her questions. The rest is history.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
Nine out of ten times, I wake up with a target in mind, and that is to win the hearts of my customers by giving my best.
- Tell us something about Sutherland or your role specifically that others may not know.
I am a SOS/Premium Care agent, and my duty is to satisfy and resolve issues for customers who are calling multiple times with their issues are still not being resolved.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
In about 9 months, I have learned a lot thanks to my coaches. I learned how to listen, how to talk, and how to resolve the customer’s issues.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
My coaches, specifically Mr. Tariq Khan, have helped me a lot in improving basic knowledge and skills, especially soft skills.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
My advice is to respect your colleagues and customers, and set your targets and don’t give up. This position needs patience and careful investigation of the issue, and time and practice are the best teachers.
- What do you do outside of work?
Sleeping, watching news channels, and cricket.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are honest, caring and believer.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
My favorite food to bring to work is curry with rice.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I am happy without one, as I am afraid to misuse if any.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”