- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started with Sutherland in May of 2016. A recruiter had reached out to me after seeing my resume on LinkedIn.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was excited when I found out.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people who have great experience and a great attitude.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I follow up with them and share things about Sutherland’s culture.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three most important accomplishments are training incoming analysts, transitioning systems, and learning new skillsets.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The flexibility is what I enjoy most about working at Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
My best personality trait is my sense of humor. I can make anyone laugh.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I have received is to just take it one day at a time.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy playing with my 6 year old, golfing, and shopping.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I will be finished with two bachelor’s degrees and working on my master’s. I hope to be using the valuable things I’ve learned here to continue to add to my skills and excel within the company.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”