- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland on Oct 19, 2015.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was excited because I had no idea!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
The qualities I look for are performance, promptness, appearance, dependability, reliability, and attitude.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
After completing their application, they call me and let me know they have finished.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top accomplishments are moving to the mortgage program and completing mortgage certificates.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The people and the opportunity for growth are what I enjoy most about Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I am very goal-oriented and determined.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I have ever received is to never give up.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy traveling and spending time with family.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself being a project manager for a program here at Sutherland.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”