- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I was hired for the March class but didn’t end up starting until April.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was so surprised! I’m such a new employee, I didn’t see it coming at all.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people who are friendly and helpful.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I stay on them until they forward me the email that says they completed their application.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three most important accomplishments are no missed days during training, helping other classmates during training, and making friends.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The paycheck is what I enjoy most about Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
My best personality trait would be how compassionate I am. I think I’m unique because I never reflect as anything less than happy and uplifting.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Do what makes you happy at all times regardless of what other people think.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy hiking and comedy shows.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself graduating with my Ph.D. in Criminology and Philosophy.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”