- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland in 2015 to attend a job fair for mortgage.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was very excited! I unofficially brag about it all the time. I can officially do it now!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for longevity in career and great can-do attitudes.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I try to check in with them if and when possible.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
First is being the Top Loan Processor in 2015, second is the completion of the Leadership Development Program, and third is passing my NMLS exam sponsored by the company.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I enjoy spending time with my team. They are a constant reminder of what dedication, hard work, and loyalty is. I am truly honored to be among such talent.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I love to laugh! I will find humor in any situation. I prefer to find the silver lining in all things.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Do what you mean and mean what you say. Integrity is an integral part of Sutherland’s core values.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy traveling with my family and doing karaoke. We have vacationed all throughout the southern state and although I’m not blessed vocally, I love to perform.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In 5 years, I see myself in a pivotal role in senior management here at Sutherland.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”