- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland in April 2016.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was super excited when I found out!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look at someone’s length of work history.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
Communication is key in ensuring that my referrals complete their applications.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three most important accomplishments are getting certified in my program, being a top three performer in stats, and having a very low AHT.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I like the professional environment and the new friends I have made here at Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I am very patient, very outgoing, and I enjoy helping others.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Tomorrow is a new day.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy baking cakes and cooking.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself on vacation because my kids will be all grown.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”