- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland on January 26, 2015.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
It had never crossed my mind. I was honored!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I work in the quality department and when I refer a person I look for candidates who have a positive attitude, self-motivated, and dependable, but most of all a candidate with strong work ethic.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I guide them through the process either via phone or in person.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three accomplishments are going from a regular agent to a Subject Matter Expert Sr. Consultant, then to a QA Specialist, and now I am a Lead QA Analyst.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I enjoy my job. It makes me happy that I’m able to teach others the quality of their performance.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I’m a good listener and an understandable funny friend.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
No matter what, never give up and always keep moving forward.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Well, I’m really excited about the position I’m currently in because in five years, I’d like to be seen as someone with a deep expertise in quality, and I know that’s something I’ll have an opportunity to do at Sutherland.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”