- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland on March 28. While exploring new employment opportunities, I came across a job fair Sutherland was hosting and was very intrigued.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was not surprised because I was confident each of the people I referred are reliable people.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for responsible and accountable people who are internally motivated.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I ensure they have access to the proper channel to submit their referral application.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My most important accomplishments are moving up to become a Subject Matter Expert and providing floor support, going to Jamaica for six months to help launch a new site, and being promoted to Team Manager.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
People at Sutherland have been willing and eager to help me be successful since day one. This has helped foster such a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
Being from Cuba, I have many cultural differences, and sharing those experiences with my friends here at Sutherland has been a fun and unique experience for sure.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
People will not remember what you say or do, but they will always remember how you make them feel.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my son.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself at Sutherland continuing the path of success I am currently on, consistently progressing, and looking for new opportunities for growth.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”