- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I happened to find the posting on Monster.com, sent in my resume and application, attended the open house, and started my first day on Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was totally surprised, but thankful for the recognition.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for consistent and visionary people with goals, plus a great attitude.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I give them my number so they can call me if they have any questions, and I tell them what to expect so they are not lost in the process.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three accomplishments at Sutherland are a promotion to Training Specialist, being top earner in world-class calls, and the whole experience which allowed me to develop my persistency.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I enjoy the environment at Sutherland. We have so many different people, different interests, and senses of humor!
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I can lay down some gut-busting sarcasm at any given moment, so beware!!! LOL
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
“Be faithful with few.” This means master where you are in order to move to the next level in life. Then master that!
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I like to listen to and write music, workout, play sports, and skateboard.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself married and traveling the world with my wife to all the world-renowned plays and concerts.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”