- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I was called by an agency I was signed up with for work. They told me they were contacted by Sutherland regarding applicants that had customer service experience, and they asked me to apply. I was hired on January 25, 2016.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was surprised when I found out I was a top referrer!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people who are dependable and have great customer service skills.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I trust that if I refer them they will complete the application.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The people I work with are what I enjoy most about working at Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I am very reliable. I don’t let people tell me that I can’t accomplish something. I have to prove them wrong.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Don’t take things personal.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy watching movies.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself in a Human Resources position here at Sutherland.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”