- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland last July after being sought out for an interview before I even moved to Las Vegas.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was quite surprised to find out that I was a top referrer, but glad.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for someone similar to myself with a good work ethic, responsible, personable, and driven.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I check back with them in a few days if I have not heard that the application was submitted. Most of the time, the referrals actually need jobs, so they make sure to fill it out.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
- I was a top performer for my first six weeks within my program, and I maintained a 100 NPS score for quite a while.
- I received a spotlight for my performance.
- I was recently promoted to Team Manger.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I really enjoy the work atmosphere here at Sutherland. They really care about and take care of their people. There is lot of room for growth and they are willing to help you get there, as well as train you if you’ve never held a managerial position before.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I think my best personality trait is my resiliency. It helps me get through anything, like an irate caller, or the stress of starting a new managerial role. It really comes in handy.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Simply to put your all into everything that you do. If you gave your all and tried your best, then there should never be anything to regret.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”