1. How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland on Feb 1, 2016.
2. How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I am quite surprised that I’m a top referrer.
3. What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people with a good work ethic and personality, who respect their job and coworkers.
4. How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I check to ensure that their application is complete, and sometimes even allow them to use my computer. I understand that everyone needs a job.
5. What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The thing I enjoy most about Sutherland is my coworkers. We have grown to be a family, sharing in each other’s accomplishments. I look forward to coming in and seeing their smiling faces.
6. What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I love people and I love to smile! Very seldom do I have a bad day, and even in that, I find the sunshine of happiness.
7. What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve ever received is live life and enjoy it every step of the way.
8. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy reading, helping others at shelters, and of course cooking.
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself in a manager role here at Sutherland.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”