- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland on November 3, 2014.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was very excited when I found out I was a top referrer. It pushes me to continue to refer the best people I know.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
They need to be a reliable person, respectful to their job, and always do their best.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I make sure I have a conversation with them after I submit the referral.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your most important accomplishments?
My most important accomplishments are becoming a Subject Matter Expert, and now a Quality Analyst.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The people I work with and the environment are what I enjoy most about working at Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
My style is what makes me unique.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I have ever received is to continue my education.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy watching Investigation Discovery.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself as a Senior Director for Quality or an Ultrasound Technician.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”