- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland about two months ago. People at my last job kept mentioning Sutherland, and how much better it was, so I decided to just go for it. It has paid off!
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
My first thought was, “does this mean I get more money?” My second thought was, “I wonder how many people get into the blog before they even enter production?”
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people that I know will work for the money they deserve. Everyone I’ve referred, I have worked with in the past, and I know they’re trustworthy and have a great work ethic.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I let them know how great of an opportunity it is working at Sutherland. I usually don’t have to make people finish their application.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top two most important accomplishments?
My top accomplishments are being one of the first few people to get a 100% in a metric, and being featured in Sutherland Careers Blog.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The environment is so much better than all the previous places I’ve worked. The building is huge and secure, the inside is clean, and the management and supervisors are great. I feel like I’ve been given nothing but respect from my higher ups and that is extremely important to me.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I am an overachiever. I always try to do better than my best.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve ever received in life is that tomorrow is never promised. I have applied this to almost every aspect of my life outside of work .
The best advice I’ve ever received at work was given to me here at Sutherland by Tristan. He told me that in my down time or time between calls, it would be beneficial to study my CSP and AAC, and since I’ve been doing that, I feel like I’ve learned some things I wouldn’t have learned otherwise.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two dogs.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In 5 years, I see myself as a Manager or Trainer here at Sutherland.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”