- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland in August 2011 and I actually don’t remember how.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was a little surprised when I found out I was a top referrer.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people with a good work ethic.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
The only thing I can say or do is remind them to complete the application.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top most important accomplishments?
My top accomplishments are transitioning from one department to another and getting certified.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The people here and the incentives are what I enjoy most about working at Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I’m outgoing and very out spoken.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve ever received was from my father. He said to never allow anyone to stop me from becoming whatever I want to become in my life. Never give up on your dreams.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Well, I’m an athlete so I stay busy training and teaching martial arts.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I will hopefully be graduating from medical school.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”