1. How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started at Sutherland on August 31, 2015.
2. How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I am all about bringing in good people who are loyal and have a work drive similar to me.
3. What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for a work drive, consistency, and trustworthiness in a person. I look for someone I can count on.
4. How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I send a link to them to complete the application. Once that is done, I wait for them to complete the assessments, and then I refer them to verify that it was done in a timely manner.
5. So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three accomplishments are overcoming objections, making my goal in sales, and hitting top six in one of our performance metrics.
6. What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I enjoy the revenue and the fact that I can grow and move up within the company.
7. What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I observe everything, and that’s one of my best traits. I often keep to myself and remain professional.
8. What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve ever received in life is too keep business, business, and personal, personal.
9. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy reading novels and watching science fiction movies, and watching Law and Order.
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself working from home on behalf of the company.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”