- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I applied online and started on January 11, 2016.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was excited!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people who work well with others and are willing to learn.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I personally send them the application link in an email and help them apply.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My three most important accomplishments are being here for a year, switching from computer chat to brick and mortar, and being recognized as a top referrer.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The team I’m surrounded by is what I enjoy most about working at Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I’m a person who loves to joke around. Many people describe me as a goofball.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve received is to always smile. Let the customer see you happy, so you have a better chance at cheering them up.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I enjoy playing basketball and hanging out with my two daughters and my girlfriend.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully as a Manager of a top company.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”