- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland on August 25, and I starting working here because I was a referral.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was surprised when I received an email for being a top referrer.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people that I know are hardworking and dedicated. I look for people that want to strive and grow with a company.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I ensure my referrals complete their applications by sending them the link to apply and then asking if they have completed it the following day.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three most important accomplishments would be going from low scores to the top of my team, having the opportunity to be a Training Assistant, and having the opportunity to grow with the company while helping those around me.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I love the company I work for. They are laid back and allow me to work comfortably without feeling like I’m working.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I feel like my best personality trait is that I am a natural born leader. What makes me unique is that I have a strange and outgoing personality but I am not worried if people like it or not.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
I believe the best advice I have ever received in life was that as long as you put your all into everything you believe in, and you do your best, you will get what life has in store for you.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I absolutely love to bake and cook. I love the reaction on people’s face when they taste my foods.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself working my way up the ladder with Sutherland and traveling the world.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”