- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was very proud that I could help so many people out.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for hardworking, determined, goal-oriented, mellow-minded people that are qualified for the job.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I always advise my referrals to come in for an interview almost immediately after they finish their application. I check on them with HR, and reach out to them shortly after their interview to see how things went.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The opportunity for growth is exponential. It’s great and I love it! I can really take my career by the horns and make it a solid profession. That is definitely my favorite part. I can literally become whatever I want here at Sutherland with hard work and prayer.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I’m a creative. I literally spend the majority of my time using my creativity to make simple things simpler.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
You have the chance to do and be whatever you want in life. It’s really up to you. If you want to be successful, then be successful. It’s just that easy.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I make music. I also enjoy collecting sneakers and working on my car.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself targeting my dreams and making that my priority. I will be following my will and making it my reality.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent.”