- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I was called by a Recruiter named Lee, and my first day was March 28, 2016, so I’ve been here almost a year now.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was super excited when I found out that I was the top referrer.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for professional, coachable, reliable, and punctual individuals when choosing people to refer.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I like to follow up with the referral to make sure they complete their application.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three accomplishments are winning a Platinum Award, getting promoted after being employed for about 4 months, and just being able to be of assistance to my coworkers and customers.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I enjoy the people and atmosphere here at Sutherland.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
My best personality trait is that I’m caring and kindhearted. What makes me unique is that I’m very selfless.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve received at work would have to be, “Don’t wear your emotions on your sleeve,” only because it relates and applies to my outside life as well.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Outside of work, I like to spend time with my family and take pictures.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In 5 years, I see myself as a Manager at Sutherland and still progressing from t
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”