- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
My cousin was a Recruiter and persuaded me to come on board at Sutherland. I started on August 10, 2015.
- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I giggled because it honestly took no real effort to do.
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I look for people that I can trust who won’t embarrass me if I put my neck on the line for them.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
I call them and tell them not to blow it.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
#1 – Jumping quota buckets
#2 – Building a close relationship with my coworkers and bosses
#3 – My teammates picking me for Renegade of the Month (a team award that your coworkers vote on)
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
I enjoy the people I work with. They are now like family and I would do anything for them.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I am a huge goofball. I’m always laughing and joking around.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The harder you work, the harder you can play.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy hanging out with friends and family.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I hope to see myself furthering my career here at Sutherland within my program.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent.”