- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was definitely surprised!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
I always look for people who are responsible.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
Always follow up with people until their application is complete.
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
The thing I enjoy the most about Sutherland are the many opportunities to grow within the company.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I am friendly and outspoken.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
Learn all you can, because it’s for your benefit.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy spending time with my kids.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself moving up in the company to a better position.
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent”