- How did you react when you found out you were a top referrer?
I was a little surprised to be honest, and a bit excited. I’m just happy to know I’ve been able to give some of my friends a great career with Sutherland!
- What qualities do you look for when identifying people to REFER?
Charisma is always the best thing when working in a customer facing position. The next best thing is a love for the services we provide.
- How do you ensure that your referrals complete their applications?
Follow up! Always follow up when you make plans with someone. Ask if they need any help or any other information. This goes for everything in life too!
- What do you enjoy most about working at Sutherland?
Having friendly faces beside me definitely improves my day. Though honestly, just a positive outlook can help, even if it’s not that great of a day.
- What is your best personality trait? What makes you unique?
I’m a good balance between methodical thinking and a creative mind. I always like to look at what I’m working on from different point of views.
- What is the best advice you have ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve ever heard is that it always comes down to how you use the time you’re given. Seize the day and put your all into it. More times than not, you’ll find the extra effort is what made it all better.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
On an average day, I’m spending my time with a pet computer project or playing games. Otherwise, I’m looking for something new to experience with friends.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself in a better place. I try to focus on at least making small improvements in my life when I can, and with any effort comes progress!
Meet our Author!
By Shaunté Thompson- Henry Shaunté is a Candidate Experience Specialist at Sutherland and she has been a part of the Sutherland Team since November 2014. She has years of experience in Business Administration and is currently pursuing Business Management studies at the Heriott-Watt University. Outside of work, she enjoys comedic movies and relaxing trips to the beach. Her mantra is “You are what you repeatedly think, do and say. Think of excellence and be excellent.”