Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
Toni’s title at Sutherland is Associate Manager Coding Operations for our Work at Home division!
- How did you respond when you received your promotion?
With enthusiasm and excitement (also a bit shocked).
- Who is the one person in your life that you couldn’t wait to share the news with?
My best friend and soul mate who knows me best and has followed me throughout my career.
- What do you like most about your new title?
It more accurately reflects my job duties and gives me a sense of team work as an “associate”.
- How do you feel this promotion will affect your work relationships?
I feel all the fellow “associates” can work together as a team which is exciting and it gives my reports more respect for me and how I can support them.
- What piece of advice that you would like to offer to New Hires that could help them grow and find success within Sutherland?
Take it one day at a time, think positive, get to know the company, embrace your job and feel free to make contributions by sharing your thoughts. We are a new Coding division and team work/involvement is what makes us tick!