1.How did you react when you found out about your promotion?
I was very excited. I had been working so hard to get it, and to see that all my hard work did not go in vain was very pleasing.
2. What’s a piece of advice you’d like to offer to our new hires that could help them grow and advance within Sutherland?
Never stop learning. The insurance industry changes all the time and staying on top of what’s new goes a long way. Not only does it make you knowledgeable, but it makes you more confident in your performance as well.
3. What three accomplishments are you most proud of since your start with Sutherland? Big or small, every accomplishment counts!
My three big accomplishments that I’m most proud of are 1) holding the Top Performer title for my entire program for three months in a row, which is a record no one has broken yet, 2) winning a Platinum Awards for Clients, and 3) being promoted to Senior Consultant.
4. When away from the office, what are your favorite activities or hobbies?
My favorite activity outside of working is spending time with my daughter. We enjoy doing such things as going to the museum, the aquarium, the zoo, and the movies, and of course when we can, making dinner together.
5. What three words best describe you?
Motivated, leader, and dedicated
6. What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work? Could be a meal or something as small as a granola bar. Let us know what gives you energy to be successful each day!
I’m on a health kick so a homemade fruit salad is just the thing to keep me smiling and going through out my day.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.