Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
- Is there anyone at Sutherland that you would consider a mentor?
Yes. I have many mentors both at Sutherland and external.
But to name a few it would definitely be the below list of people: Lincoln Campbel, Ezekiel Foster and Winsome Wilson.
- What stands out about this person and their work habits?
They are all hard working. I admire their work attitude. Always present and ready to give a helping hand. They have all help me to be a better employee and motivate me to push harder.
- Tell us something that you’ve learned about Sutherland Global services/your title that someone would have no idea.
I had no idea that Sutherland was that meticulous and caring with their employees. When I started with Sutherland, I didn’t expect the high level of professionalism or the interest that Sutherland invests in their employees. With Extra Mile, Lead Courses and the open door policy with Management teams, so many opportunities to learn, grow and be supported.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your three most important accomplishments?
My most important accomplishments include being Promoted to Subject Matter expert and then Team Manager, being able to positively impact the lives of other, and simply having the opportunity to be here and grow within Sutherland Global Services.
- Name one placed that you’ve travel to, that you will definitely be returning, and why?
I love my country, and if given the time, I would travel every parish. So I am going to state the wonderful Parish of Mandeville. Cool cool Mandeville.
- What would a successful first year in your new position look like?
A successful year in my new role would be to meet and exceed all targets, see my people grow and develop both personally and professionally.