Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
- What do you “owe” yourself?
To be true to myself and work as hard as I can. I’ve worked very hard to get where I am and I want to stay where I am.
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
Being proactive, trying new things and keeping an open mind to different points of view.
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
There are going to be obstacles in your way, no matter who you are. The idea is to get past the obstacles and reach your goal.
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
Determination, experience, people skills.
- What are some key beliefs you hold about living a fulfilling and successful life?
No matter what you do, do your best at it. Keep your eyes toward the future but don’t forget about the present.