Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
Syracuse, New York
- Who had the biggest impact on you becoming a Platinum Performer?
So I feel that there were two people that had a big impact on me becoming a Platinum Performer and those people would be Robert McFarland and Tashina Schuyler.
- What keeps you motivated and prepares you for a day in the office?
Coming into work happy and early helps and keeps me motivated so that way I have time to get setup before a day in the Office. As I always make sure I have all my tools opened before I start chatting which prepares me for a business day at the Office.
- What skills would you say you’ve improved on in the last year that have helped you to reach Platinum Performer status?
Some skills that I have improved on would be that I have got a lot better with my communication skills on chat and with other people around the Office. I have gotten a lot better with showing empathy within chat. I have gotten a lot better with reaching questions over the Internet.
- Describe yourself in three words?
If I had to choose three words to describe myself I would have to say I’m hard working, I’m funny and I’m happy person. I will set goals for myself along with goals my TM gives me.
- What kind of drive, dedication, routine, and commitment did it take to get to this point?
It took a lot of hard work for example reaching my own questions when I have tough questions to answer from a customer. I have spent some time watching other people chat to look at better ways to come by a situations in a chat.
- How do you push through, what you would consider to be your most difficult and frustrated days in the office?
When I have a difficult or frustrated day at the Office sometimes I have to just take a 5 to 10 minute break to clear my head and then come back to chats.