Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
- Paint a picture for us, of your ideal office space?
My ideal office space would definitely offer a rather calming ambiance which allows the tone in the office to be a bit more approachable.
- Is there anyone at Sutherland that you would consider a mentor? What stands out about this person and their work habits?
The one person I can name right off-hand as a mentor figure within SGS would be Senior Team Manager, Mark Reynolds. When Mark and I first met he was able to show me that through hard work you definitely accomplish what you’re striving for but only if that’s what YOU want. Mark shared his story multiple times of how he started off as a consultant in Rochester, who worked hard for the opportunity to advance. That story alone inspired me to work hard and go for what I wanted, and with hard work and dedication the journey is just beginning!
- Tell us something that you’ve learned about Sutherland Global services/your title that someone would have no idea.
I’ve learned that SGS truly cares about the development and future success of not only its leaders but for the organization as a whole. This trait is a not commonly found in many BPO organizations, solidifying the reasons why SGS is the place to be.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your three most important accomplishments?
My career thus far with Sutherland has been such a pleasure, in my time here I’ve accomplished:
- Career growth
- Genuine networking relationships
- The opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life
- Name one placed that you’ve travel to, that you will definitely be returning, and why?
I actually haven’t had a chance to travel much but I would love the opportunity to do so. I see the vast amount of opportunities this global organization offers. Since working with SGS my dreams might just become reality!