Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
- What do you “owe” yourself?
I sometimes feel I owe myself a little more credit for my work.
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
What I do to ensure I continue being a leader is to never give up, to always strive for the best, and to never be afraid of hard work and dedication.
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
My advice would be to never doubt yourself, and to stay professional at all times no matter what.
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
I would say my greatest professional strengths are my people skills and hardworking characteristics.
- What are some key beliefs you hold about living a fulfilling and successful life?
I have 3 top beliefs that I go by to have a fulfilling and successful life. Those 3 things are: being thankful for your opportunities, work hard for those opportunities, and to always do what you love.