- How long have you been working at Sutherland and what job were you doing when you first started?
I have been working at Sutherland for over 2 years. I started in May of 2014 as a Consultant.
- What did you do to earn this promotion?
I spent a lot of time observing training. I knew I wanted to be a Trainer when I started with Sutherland. I was accepted into the virtual training program, and was certified by Sutherland and my program to train people.
- How did you respond when you received the news of your promotion?
I was elated. This is something I have been working towards for well over a year.
- Who is the one person in your life that you couldn’t wait to share the news with?
I couldn’t wait to share the news with my wife. She knew I’d been working towards this for a while.
- What do you like most about your new role?
I enjoy developing agents from new hire to production ready.
- What is one piece of advice you would give to new hires to help them grow within Sutherland?
Be here and be ambitious!
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself managing the training team for my department.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy activities with my son.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
It would be Spiderman powers.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
I would be Sherlock Holmes because of his observation skills and foresight.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.