Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
- What changes do you feel like you can implement in your new role?
I can now expedite customer service specialist’s requests at higher levels of assistance due to my new on-site A&E agent position.
- What are your habits or daily routines that helps you to recharge on a working day?
When I arrive at work I pause, take a deep breath, and put my ‘at home issues’ aside for the time being. I address each issue as a unique situation and I strive to do my best to delight the customer by providing superior support.
- What do you see in your future here at Sutherland?
I see myself becoming a Team Leader
- Name one thing that you’ve had to overcome in your previous title. How did you overcome it?
As a front line agent I was intimidated by challenging conversations with customers. I have realized that each call is a unique opportunity to provide customer delight through support and great service.
- Paint a picture for us, of your ideal office space?
A comfortable office with a large desk, several computer monitors, speakers for conference calls, a large file cabinet, several comfortable chairs and good lighting. The room has large windows (with screens) looking out to a green space and a soothing aqua/rust color scheme.
- Is there anyone at Sutherland that you would consider a mentor? What stands out about this person and their work habits?
My manager Steve Leyro. His can-do attitude and work ethic is an inspiration to us all. He is forceful without being egotistical, never condescending, and is a pleasant, cheerful person to work with.