- How did you react when you found out about your promotion?
I was ecstatic!
- What do you enjoy most about your new title or responsibilities?
The opportunity to build relationships with other departments and the opportunity to grow in my career are what I enjoy most.
- What’s a piece of advice you’d like to offer to our new hires that could help them grow and advance within Sutherland?
My advice to new hires is that your attitude determines your altitude, and never stop working to be better than your last effort.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
Bridget Levy, my manager, has made the biggest impact on my career. She has been encouraging, supportive, and nurturing, which are all the qualities you look for in a good manager. She inspires me to be the kind of leader that she is.
- When away from the office, what are your favorite activities or hobbies?
I like to make my own perfumes and body mists with essential oils.
- Where can we connect with you on social media? We want to show off your spotlight when it’s done!
Linkedin – https://jm.linkedin.com/in/camillia-dunn-b1402214
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.