Sutherland Global Services offers employees countless ways to learn new skills and expand their horizons. We offer extensive employee training through our professional development courses. No matter what your field of interest is, we seek to develop your innate qualities and help you achieve your goals. Spotlighted here is one of our superstars who has utilized these opportunities to further their career at Sutherland!
Brian Keefe’s title is Sr. Team Manager within one of the programs hosted at our Rochester location.
- Is there anyone at Sutherland that you would consider a mentor? What stands out about this person and their work habits?
I have worked with a lot of influential people over my last 6 years and have learned a vast amount from all. The person I most consider a mentor, would have to be Charles Thompson- aka Chuck. I have worked with Chuck for the last 3 years and he has taught me that if I follow my dreams, the career will come with it. He has helped me create a fun atmosphere at work and has really helped me grow into my career.
- Tell us something that you’ve learned about Sutherland Global services/your title that someone would have no idea.
That Sutherland has many different career paths that best suit every individual to help them achieve their goals. These paths help you build the skills you need in order to be successful in all of your career ventures.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your three most important accomplishments?
Built an overnight email team from the ground up, to sustainable business for Sutherland and our client
Helped successfully launch new client business in Jamaica
Helped launch new business for the Alexandria, Louisiana site
- Name one placed that you’ve travel to, that you will definitely be returning, and why?
I would definitely want to go back to Jamaica. The people I worked with there were all so nice and inviting. Also, there weather was beautiful and the scenery is something I’d love for my family to experience.
- What would a successful first year in your new position look like?
Since I directly support 5 coaches, a successful first year would have the majority of my coaches either ranked in the top 5 coaches overall in the program or ranked within the top 10 overall.