- How did you react when you found out about your promotion?
When I found out about my promotion, I was excited and smiled the entire day! I also felt humbled, and appreciated that my managers saw my potential. I am thankful that they entrust this new role to me.
- Who is the one person that you couldn’t wait to share the news with?
I couldn’t wait to share the news with my husband!
- What’s a piece of advice you’d like to offer to our new hires that could help them grow and advance within Sutherland?
Be patient and use your time wisely to learn as much as you can about the work and the environment. This will make you better able to adapt. Work hard and show them what you’re made of!
- When away from the office, what are your favorite activities or hobbies?
My favorite hobbies and activities are spending time with my family and reading motivational books.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are committed, family-oriented, and amiable.
- Where can we connect with you on social media? We want to show off your spotlight when it’s done!
Connect with me on Facebook!
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.