- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started working at Sutherland on April 27, 2015 after ending my contract as a Ramp Agent at my previous workplace.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm…. but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
My drive to succeed gets me up in the morning.
- Tell us something about Sutherland or your role specifically that others may not know.
I am a Subject Matter Expert and something people will not know about my role is that I spend as much time on the on calls as I did when I was an agent.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
My former Subject Matter Expert Kevon Brown. He now a Team Manager and he was the first person that saw the potential in me and always motivated me to do more.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
Learn to control your emotions, as you have to deal with all types of personalities on a daily basis.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Growth, there is always opportunity for growth.
- What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
Being able to interact with my peers and with our clients is what I love the most.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit Dubai.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
There is nothing too hard for me do if I put my mind to it.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself obtaining a degree in business process transformation management to further my career in the industry.