1. So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three most important accomplishments are being promoted to Team Manager, being able to cultivate a bond of mutual respect and understanding with my entire team, and being a member of the Mandeville Site Council.
2. What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland stands out from previous employers because of its core values. Since I’ve been here, I’ve seen firsthand that these values aren’t just written but they are lived by the leaders in the company daily.
3. What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
I love that I am in a role where I am able to motivate, inspire, and develop others to think positively and to be the best version of themselves.
4. What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I spend time with my family, watch TV shows, and go to resorts.
5. What three words best describe you?
Three words that describe me are determined, transparent, and empowering.
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, I would want the ability to fly. The reason for this is because I love to travel, and flying would give me the opportunity to visit different countries and attractions without paying plane fares.