1. How and when did you come to Sutherland Global?
I started my journey at Sutherland Global in December of 2010. My experience for the position that I was applying for was limited, but a friend from another sales program told me to give it a shot. He thought I had the “gift of gab,” and would be great for a sales position due to my personality and how I enjoy talking with people from all walks of life. Here we are 5 years later, and I am very happy I listened to him!
2. What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
My current motivator is my team and the others I work with. Every day that I can help someone better a situation, whether it is work or life related, is a good day. I like taking what I have learned from others and sharing the wealth. Seeing others achieve their goals with my help is a great feeling.
3. Tell us something about Sutherland or your role specifically that others may not know.
If I could let anyone know about Sutherland that has not already looked in to it, I would let them know about the opportunity to grow. This is something I preach to all the new hires I interact with. I have seen and been a part of a tremendous amount of growth here at Sutherland. Show interest and peruse! There is a spot for everyone here at SGS.
4. What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
My advice for anyone who wants to be Team Manager or any part of management, would be put in the effort and tell yourself you can. I was able to get into management by doing the best I could in any situation, and making sure my integrity was never questioned. In addition to this, I always showed interest in the position. I wanted to find out how I could make the most impact from my current spot. When you are applying for any position, it’s easier to tell them what you have been doing verses what you would do in the new role.
5. Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
If I could pick any country that Sutherland operates in, I would chose Jamaica or the Philippines. I have heard from fellow coworkers that the people are great, and the cultural experience is life changing. Both are tied for first place in my book.
6. What are you looking forward to the most in 2016?
I am looking forward to the success of our program and new growth. I am pleased to see what has been happening with new programs, and I love when we need to promote and hire new talent to fill the spots back up.
7. What do you do outside of work?
I love the outdoors, grilling and chilling, and my dog, Opie.
8. What three words best describe you?
Enthusiastic, hilarious, and fast!
9. Where can we connect with you on social media? We want to show off your spotlight when it’s done!
@Sean_ramm on Twitter
10. What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
Lil Debbie snacks are my favorite.
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be Hulk powers. He is my favorite avenger and is awesome! If I could be a villain, I would chose Bane due to his awesome jacket.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.