- How and when did you come to Sutherland Global?
I was contacted by a Recruiter and advised to complete the online application. Originally, I was recruited for the sales department, but I choose to join a different department.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
I would say my progress from mentor to Nesting Support/Subject Matter Expert and being employee of the month for two months are my most important accomplishments.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
A lot of my leadership has made an impact on me, from my coaches to my Senior Team Managers. They all push me to do my best, and encourage me to not second-guess myself.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
I would have to say the opportunity here at Sutherland makes it stand out from previous employers. There is definitely more opportunity here for me to learn and grow.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would definitely choose Mexico because I have family there, and I have only been there once for a short time.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
You’re here for a reason.
- What do you do outside of work?
I enjoy dancing and crafts, such as crocheting and painting.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are determined, analytical, and independent.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
I like to bring cookies and cupcakes, and maybe the occasional granola bar.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Telekinesis because it would take me to the next level of multi-tasking.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.