1.How and when did you come to Sutherland Global?
I moved to Rochester from NYC in 2008. I filled out an application with Sutherland and started working here within in two weeks.
2. What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
I love being productive and making a difference. I also enjoy being around my crazy coworkers who always keep me laughing.
3. Tell us something about Sutherland or your role specifically that others may not know.
My role as a sales agent is not easy at all! It took a lot of hard work for me to get this far. I started as a tech agent and was afraid of moving to sales, but I wanted to try something different. It has been difficult at times, but it was all worth it.
4. So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
Perfect attendance, being a top performer, and being awarded the Certificate of Excellence in 2015 are my top three achievements.
5. What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland cares about and supports its employees, and wants us all to succeed in the goals we set for ourselves.
6. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
If you don’t try then you’ve already failed.
7. What do you do outside of work?
I love to bake and do crafty things like make jewelry.
8. What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are patient, sincere, and forgiving.
9. Where can we connect with you on social media? We want to show off your spotlight when it’s done!
Facebook at Natasha Outerbridge and Instagram at nouterbridge
10. What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
Banana pudding cake or any type of desert I’ve made are my favorite snacks to bring to work.
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to fly, so I can visit my family in NYC and not have to use my PTO.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.