- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started at Sutherland on May 19, 2014. I was hired for a Senior Team Manager position in my program.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
Having life and giving thanks to see another day gives me pleasure to get up in the mornings. I’m motivated by my willpower to keep working on my goals and seeing success step by step.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I would like to see myself as an AVP for the Finance Transformation Practice, having one more kid, and owning an apartment complex and investing in real estate.
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I’m an avid runner working to achieve my fitness goals, and I enjoy traveling to scenic places with my daughter.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
My favorite snacks to bring to work are gala apples, yogurt, peanuts, and almonds.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have a superpower, it would be to eradicate mental illness.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.